Saturday, May 29, 2010

Pedi. Cured!


so today... after sleeping in till about 11:00 I helped my dad with some bathroom re-modeling... that's fun. not. so boring. after that I took my sis. to the store, then I went and got the most AMAZING pedicure. by Kassie Werner, at Team Angels Salon and Day Spa. totally recommended! anyways... then I went to do some shopping for my grandma, and now I'm home. later I get to do some more work on the bathroom... bleck.

By the Way...
I'm selling "Starving Student" cards for $30 if anyone is interested! I'm super excited about them! They are only for the St. George/Cedar City area, but they are such a great deal! my favorite thing on the card is FREE GLITTER TOES! holler at that! so excited! glitter toes are like 25$ when you go get them normally... so just getting that pays for the card itself! bombin! anyways... let me know if you would like one! I will totally hook you up!

peacee!

No comments: