Sunday, August 1, 2010

Ho-ller. (at life)

Reasons I holler...
  • school is coming up!
  • work is ending!
  • might get a job at parrothead? yum!
  • got a 4 day job at snoshack! HOLLER!
  • i have tons of money. because i never have time to spend any. bleck.
  • I LOVE MY LIFE!
  • I'm becoming more daring... but less talkative.
  • I am a profesh threadbanger! hahaha I'll explain.
  • I love D.I.Y.!
school is coming up - I am so excited for school! it is my junior year! it's gonna be hard... but I am going to be ON THE BALL! no procrastinating! and I really wasn't that bad at procrastinating this last year... so I know I can do it:))

work is ending- no more sweltering hot days at the sweatshop! woohoo!

might get a job at parrothead- they are hiring... and I applied:)) hahaha

4 day job at snoshack- hollahh hollahh! my friend Samantha Richeson works there, and she needs someone to fill in for 4 days this week! and it's meeeee:))

tons of money- never have time to spend it. - self explanitory. ehh.

I love my life!- i do.

becoming more daring, less talkative- so... more the daring part than the talkative part... but still! I have basically been mute this summer because I work with only hispanic women. I love those women! but... the language barrier is so hard!

profesh threadbanger - found a site. called threadbanger. stalk it. love it. make what they have on it. :))

I love D.I.Y.- my favvvvv thing right now is DIY! (do it yourself!) I have made some cuuuuute stuff for school... my 2 favorites are below:))



and that's it for now! ... for the 2 well... maybe 1 1/2 people that read this... hope you enjoyed!

p.s. i hooked up mobile! so maybe you'll get some more posts:))
no promises... ha.

No comments: