Thursday, August 26, 2010

I was born in the arms of imaginary friends...

(updates on my daily life.) no bullet points.


Junior life is Fantastic! I am having so much fun, and I have made so many new friends this year. I love every single one of my classes, and the work is surprisingly not that hard to keep up with. Student Council... we have not done really anything at all... and I don't think we really will until Junior Prom, but I am extremely excited for it. I'm taking a Photography class... it's fun, and interesting, but I know almost everything that we have been learning the past couple of weeks, I think it will get better with time, and the assignments we have to do.
School is already going by so fast. I can't believe it! It's ridiculous! tomorrow is the 3rd Friday! ahh! so crazy! I don't want to leave High School ever! I'm sure I'll get the Senior Fever next year, but right now I really don't want to leave! College will be fun... but I won't get to spend time with all of my friends. We'll all pick different school's, and meet new friends, and all of the boys will go on missions! (They better...:)) Most people hate school, but I love it so much.
I am Laurel Pres. Seriously SO much fun! Phoebe is the best to work with! and all of our activities have been amazing! ... it's so weird to look back at all of the older girls who were Pres. and think," woah, these beehives see me as I saw Tara, and Anna, and Lisha." I just hope I'll be able to be a blessing in their lives, like Tara, Anna, Lisha, and all of the other girls were to me.
I have made so many new friends this year it amazes me! There are ton's of new kids at our school, and I love it! So many of my friends from Pine View go to D.Hills now! it's the best! ... I just wish my Dixie friends went here. ugh! Seriously! I miss you guys so much!
.... well I think that's it! I love life! and it's only going to get better!
Much love!

No comments: