Sunday, October 2, 2011

Piggy Bankkk 18. Sooooo Legal. ♥

I can't believe you're still eating that pizza even though it's tree flavored. - Nicole

If you could understand Crazy, it wouldn't be crazy. - Splice

Boys are trouble, Whitney. - Nicole
Yeah, but they're fun trouble... - Whitney

Dad, how do I figure out my vocal range? - Emily
Boy bud... that's like asking a rock to swim. - Dad

I promise I'm not a lip slut. - Whitney

Is that a hotdog hat? - Nicole
Yes. - Caity
Liar! It's a pet costume! - Nicole

If I was in charge of a marque I would write chicken turd on it. - Caity

We bank at the same Jones as Jacky Jones! - Caity

I feel like I just ran over someone's head. - Caity

How many twilights have there been? - Skyler
Four. - Nicole
Oh that's right. I lost count after the first one. - Skyler

I don't think we should judge the people judging. - Brandon Thurston

Caity, will you dance with me? - Brandon
NO! - Caity

Are we doing Chaving Scream? - Stephanie Jones

It's fun to stalk things and kill them. - Parker Gerth

You're a whore. Boo. - Justus...

She's high maintenance? She asked for a sandwich. That's all she wanted! A sandwich! - Caity

I'm trying to remember why I took my pants off. - Rachel Seegmiller

You're gonna get hit by an Ambulance! - Brittany Brinkerhoff

Yesterday I was flexing my calves in ASL and... - Katie Wulf

I see crepe myrtles all the time! - Courtney Freed

He probably thinks I'm 12. Hi I'm 12. - Emma Stewart

When they trace your DNA and I ger a 1,000 dollar littering fine, you are paying for it! - Caity

Maybe it takes him so long to get there because he walks everywhere! - Chandler

Don't Scream. Aaaaahhh! - Halloween

We're gonna get gang raped! - Caity

I hid in the bush because I can't run. - caity
Story of your life. - Nicole

I broke his neck and then we left. - Conner...

How did you know I had noodles at outback? - Josh Barney

It's not really a handshake. it's more like a mouthshake. - Nicole
A mouthshake is like a makeout... - Josh Barney

I'll say ra and you say pe. It can be our handshake. - Caity

My roomate's even frickin' weirder. - Conner...

T-hump 'em Thunder. - Braden
Give them a good old t-hump - Clody

Will you go to Junior Senior Ball Prom with me? - Clody Clay

Ouchdow. That's what you say when you get a hard test from Christiensen. - Braden

No comments: