Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Piggy Bankkk {veinticinco25}

We'll buy a Trinket or two. - Smashley

Today was not a good idea. - Courtney Allread

He was lookin' fine today. - Austin Tay

I would kick the crap out of him. That guy better have steel balls. - Monique

I'm just gettin' ya moist.. - Caity

It is a fragile car, and we are holding cups! - Elena

Unless you've been in their shoes or walked in their situation... - Manweiler

Don't limit your time. Limit your friends. - Austin Tay

I want a Child. - Meghan Simonson

Protect your Junk? - Whitni Atkin

You know how you gave us acid? -Glen
I did not give you acid! - Manweiler

I was tan. Then i washed it off. - Caity

How did a snail get inside the house?? - Mom

Don't bite it! I sprayed it with hairspray! - Urban Renewal Lady

You're the classic Jew. - Brock Doman

There's people in that flower! - Caity

hey, can I get a shot of that? Smoothie? - Zach Frazier

Today has been a weird day for facebook. - Doman

I don't wanna hear about audie and mastin! - Nicole

Do anybody need a tea light? - Brother King

It's not like I haven't peed outdoors, because I did on the golfcourse once. - Jazzy Candland

It felt really good when you were stroking my leg. - Jordan Hardman

Auditorgym - Austin Tay

This leg is gonna take state! - Braden

You need to have a companion that wants the best for you. - Amy Brinkerhoff

A person with no arms could have done a better plant transplant. - Kyle Cabell


No comments: