Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Piggy Bankkk #15

Wanna hang out with a plig tonight? - Caity

She bounced outta that house hard. - Me

I'll get behind smiley here, with the mexi-truck. - Dad

You hit the target?!?! - Girl at Girls Camp

If you're a robber and you don't want people to see your fingerprints, put nailpolish over them. - Emily

Cody, you start. You have the balls. - Mckay

You're a character, you know that Dave? - Mom
I know I am. - Dad

Well what was I supposed to say? OH MY GOSH! Thank you! I didn't know you were trying to save me from myself! - Dad

A tree could fall on you. - Park Ranger
I guess I'll be squashed then. - Dad

Wow, look at that beautiful green pond. - Mom
You know that's a sewer pond, right? - Dad

Clody, come mix with me! - Courtney Freed

Have you tried sleeping with cody? - Jake Cotter

I swear, Nikki if you spill chocolate in my car, you'll lick it up! - Mom

He's watching us dance. Dance good. - Ashley

Owe my cheek hurts from when I punch myself. - Ashley

... But I'm not Brinky Brink. - Chandler

... And Brittany Brinkerhoff was drugged up in the back seat. - Cody

I can see it in your eyes. - Whitni

Sometimes you expect more out of people than you're going to get. You might find out that your Friends are quite a bit different than you think. Don't get discouraged. You're not the only one that this has happened to. - Dad

I just sensor my parents because they're stupid. - Mike Vance

If I was lmfao I would say that all the time. - Maddie

I loved the house, but once the T.V. broke, it was dumb. - Chandler

If I fight back, it'll get worse. - Emily

You guys, this is like something off of Neopolean Dynamite. - Ms. Deschamps

Emily... get that dollar. - Grandma

No comments: