Monday, August 15, 2011

Your words might come back and bite you...

First day of School!

Even through all of it's craziness, it turned out to be a great day! The first half of the day was spent on sophomore orientation, and other than the outfits we were forced to wear, I thought it was great! The exec. was split up into teams of leaders to guide groups of the sophomores around the school. My group was Chandler, Cody, and I... so obviously it was the greatest. haha.
After dealing with sophys, Cait and I ran over to Frostop to grab a bite with some Johners, and other various peeps who were there. Then we went back to school... blahh de blahh I love all of my classes (Minus Government) That's all great.
Really, the first day of school was nothing spesh. I feel like it was just another one of my busy days of Summer. :) 

No comments: