Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Piggy Bank number [21]

If I were a cheerleader... ew I wouldn't like myself. - Maddie

That black girl is limber! - Caity

Don't scream, Mya. You'll hurt Nicole's ears, and she'll never want to have kids. - Jamaica

What have you done? - Aaron Holden

It's kind of like telling a dolphin not to swim. - Emily

I love it when people play Chase. - Caity

So tonight, look for the man in the black coat with the big mouth. - Mrs. Wallace

Did you get a new years kiss? - Nicole
No. I was playing uno attack with my grandma. - Ashley Whipple

Rock stars don't wear sweaters. - Austin Taylor

Clifton Roberts wants me. Mostly for my body. - Courtney Freed

The Queen is knocked out and knocked up. - The bee documentary in P&S Science

I love dough. - Lindsay Bayles

They tricked me again with this liquor! - Amy Owens

Hold on, why are you the girl? - Nicole
Because I'm always the girl! - Chandler

No comments: