Friday, January 20, 2012

Piggy Bankkk [22]

It was a huge mistake. Big misunderstanding. - Austin Taylor

Oh my gosh if you look like a homeless person, then homeless people are fashionable. - Ashley Snyder

He walks like this and he won't shut up. - Jacob

We're pretty much useless in this class. - Ashley Whipple

Do you play any sports? - Speaker at SULC
Debate. - Rachel

Sometimes when she talks in letters I don't understand. - Nicole

If I was buying gas, and Josh's voice were gas, I would buy premium - Ashley Snyder

That looks like Brandon Thurston! - Nicole
Ummm.... That's a girl. - Smash

Everything looks good on me, mom. - Kid at payless

How do you prevent having sex? - Kid in Health

Mentally Candy Capped. - Nicole

Why did you draw a squestion mark? - Nicole

Paper's not made from trees! - Health class kid.
You mean paper doesn't grow on trees? - Other kid

Gosh Doman's husband! Stay in the dang car! - Nicole

My cousin Matt died. Then my grandma died. Then I got hit by a car. - Racell Mckelleb

Happy Honkaka. - Maddie

No! I was never a baby! - Austin

Don't take your toaster in the shower. That's the number 1 rule. - Maddie

No comments: