Monday, January 30, 2012

Something Interesting.

Life has thrown so many punches at me over the past few months. However, with each punch comes the comfort of an amazing situation after. Senior year has been so stressful, yet so worth it. I've made the most amazing friends, I've made UP with the most amazing friends, and I've been to some life changing events!

I can't believe that High School is coming to a close. This is so crazy! It seems like yesterday we were playing kissy-tag in Kindergarten. Even though I'm going to be so sad to see everyone go, and I'm going to bawl like a little baby at Graduation, I'm really glad that we're going out with a bang. I don't think that I could be any happier than I am right now.

I've learned so much over the past four years. I've learned about friends, relationships, family, my church, leadership, and so much more. I've learned so many life lessons that i will keep with me always. I'm so sad to be leaving school, and to be separated from all of my friends, but the door to Desert Hills High School, and everyone that I've met will always be there. New ones are just opening up.

P.s. Don't worry! I'll be sure to make a super fun post about all of the happs lately :)
a.k.a. :::
Senior Ball, My new iTouch, employee of the month's, preference, new years, my exec. sweater, and much much more!!

No comments: