Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Piggy Bankkk {23}

I'm not a poser. - Ashley Engelke

She's pregnant. Why is she driving? - Chandler

Mortician. Politician. Hell, what's the difference? You just get to talk to a bunch of stiff's anyway. - Dad

I want to do a photo shoot. Will you guys be my models? - Nicole
Talk to my contractor. - Doman

If you take the whole school, and put them in this room, that's the student section. - Nicole

My heart is metal. - Caity

Who teached you? - Brother Jones

Mr. Taylor and I text a lot. - Maddie

Hello sweethearts of America. - Mr. Keate

Lassie and Gin. Those are the only Scottish words I know. - Ashley Whipple

We don't start out in the bar. You walk into the bar. That's what Scottish people do. They Drink. - Mr. Winslow

Oh how could ye gang Lassie? - Ashley Whipple

It's a dance. It should be short and crisp. - Mr. Winslow

I use the word dit. - Winslow
Dit isn't a word... - Nicole

Why would I do? - Austin Taylor

Holy nuts! - Katie Wulfenstein

Time doesn't fly. People do. - Lester

You guys should get married sometime. - Jeffrey Dean

Apparently you can't drive when you have narcotics in you. - Sarah Craig

Tim's like the village bicycle. Everyone gets a turn. - Courtney Freed

All the cowboys are sluts. - Lindsay Bayles

One time I got scared, and I was like WOAH! Where did these muscles come from?! - Braden

Come on ya whip-dink! - Dad

In five minutes it will be the game starting... In an hour. - Aaron Holden

Do you like Helen Keller? - Doman
I don't know her. - Nicole

Well we're about to concust you some more. - Maddie

Well Kyle got some. - Nicole
Yeah. With your car. - Maddie

That's sexual harassment. - Nicole
Well I'm 18. - Doman
It's still sexual harassment... - Nicole

Taylor you're so muscular you could rip a bull in half! - Wyatt

Do you blow in or suck out? - Chandler

No comments: