Sunday, April 8, 2012

Insta-Update ♥

For all of you without Instagram! It's practically my new blog ♥Sorry MCOK.

Photography is SO great right now! :)
We re-modeled the upper level!
My style lately ♥
First snow cones of the year!
Junior prom with the girls! Driving Mad's 'burb in Samantha's huge dress!
Totally into gardening! Thanks Plant and soil science!
Happy Easter love Elena y' Nicole!
Preference with Shae! Prob. the funnest dance yet.
Interviewing the Blue Angels!
So happy Elena came to visit!!
My best quote, thanks to Ashley E!
Girls night at Mad's with Ash, and Elena!
Surprise Birthday Party.
I got the Steiner corp. scholarship!! ♥♥ sooo happy about it!
Ceramic♥
Saw the Vow with Brittany D!
S.J. came to visit!
Caity's Birthday!! :)
Head scarfs. ♥
Easter Egg dying!
Ceramic field trip to SUU with Mrs. D!
KTWulf and I at DQ!
Teaching Elena how to drive!!
Trip to Orderville with Maddie and the Hoff!
The tramp is fixed!
Ceramic Field Trip!
Got into the Y!
Ditching school for the State game!!
Thrifting! My fav. hobby!
I finally finished my online class!!

No comments: