Sunday, October 31, 2010

I am going to scream at someone.

What is wrong with people? why can't they be normal? why do they have to be jerks? Why can't everyone be a good friend? WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD TODAY?!?! oh my gosh! I am sooooooo angry! I wish I would have been born in the 20's because my grandparents are completely normal... and so was everyone else of their day. This is RIDICULOUS! OH MY GOSH! I am so .... FUMING! ANGER! ANGER ANGER ANGER! lies... cheating... BEING A HORRIBLE FRIEND! What is this?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Do you not know what you are missing?! honestly?! What...are you really this dense?! What... I just... I DON"T GET IT! aspiodghaspiodubgniasdbigqwedigawbeigubedigbaweibuwepdbguqwebguqibgu
If anger were a weather pattern... it would be ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL over the STG right now... that is how angry I am...

1. you do NOT! EVER... mess with my friends... especially Caity.

THAT IS THE NUMBER ONE RULE OF ALL TIME! UNDERSTAND?! K GOOD!
... well, I feel a little bit better now, but not a lot. I'm still pretty angry. and I will be for a long, long long time.
kbye.

No comments: