Monday, October 4, 2010

... days filled with Autumn Air.

Autumn.

I love Autumn!

I am so excited for Autumn this year!
•••••
Bonfires,
Country Music,
Stargazing,
Pumpkins,
Halloween,
Sadies,
FFA things,
Leaves changing color,
Autumn Air,
my mom's Orange Spice Pumpkin Candle that she only breaks out during this time of year! Camping,
Hiking,
Biking,
RUNNING!,
Rain,
Hoodies,
Thunder,
Football Games,
Trick-or-Treating,
Scary movies on the movie channels,
making memories,
dressing up as Michael Myers (holls. to caity and I on that one:))),
Blasting music with no AC on, and the windows open,
Late Nights,
Frightmares at Lagoon!,
BYU Football game,
YW/M Halloween Carnival,
Staying up late,
living outside,
Photo opportunities!

AHHHHHHHH!
I could go on, and on, and on, and on! There are so many things happening in Autumn! I am so excited you have no idea! Autumn is one of my favorite times of year! It is definitely my most active time of year! I LOVE AUTUMN! P.s. It's officially "Jason Aldean Week" on my blog... I can do that. Did you know? mmmhmm.
... Seriously though.
Autumn is the best, I am going to make the most out of this Autumn! The night before my Seventeenth Birthday, I promised myself that my Seventeen year, would be even more amazing than my Fourteenth year of life. I'm going to do something fun every single day!
Holler at My best friends!
Holler at Krave!
Holler at Photography!
Holler at School!
Holler at Night time!
Holler at the Marathon!
HOLLER AT LIFE!

Well... I hope you've enjoyed my lovely Spiel about Autumn time... I really do love it so much! I cannot wait for the times to come! This year has been SO amazing! I have made a completely new group of friends... but it seems like we have been together for ages! I love it! I love Junior Year so much! I don't want my Senior's to Graduate and leave me! ... but they have to. I'm bound and determined to make the most of this year, and make as many impacting memories with my friends as I can! You only live once... and like my wise "older sister" once told me... "Life's too short to be serious."

No comments: