Tuesday, September 28, 2010

... Limitations.

I hate putting a limit on things.
Today someone asked me what my FAVORITE song was.
This statement is impossible for me to answer. I have WAY too many songs that I enjoy.
I pondered this question for a while... and realized that I have 5 (and actually probably more) favorite songs!
... Then I just put a few extra's in the mix:)) You'll see what I mean.

My playlist has been altered! I don't know if you noticed or not... but it has! in the order of all of my, and my friends favorite songs! so... here's how it goes.

1-5 (are my favorite songs in the whole wide world!)
6 (Is my best friend Chandler Jensen's favorite song! And I have come to love it as well!)
7 ( Is the Nicole and Caity Song:)))
8 (Is the Samantha, Caity, Nicole, Carley, Manda, Haley song!)

Well... I'm running out of posts... and I figured that this was a fairly acceptable thing to post about:)) I hope you enjoy my new songs! I know I do :))

No comments: