Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Eight dollar Engagement Rings...

Life. It's beautiful. Spontaneity. Serendipitous. Calm. Comforting. Amusing. Frightening. Enjoyable. Exciting. Lively. Pleasant. Thrilling.

I love life. I love everything about it.
Things I love...
  • School
  • Friends
  • Best Friends
  • Shoes
  • Family
  • Grandma
  • Life in General
  • Music
  • Poems
  • Photography
I'm just in love with everything on this list. I have amazing friends. The most amazing in the world! The best group of friends that I have ever been able to say are my friends! School is amazing! I don't even NOT want to go... like "normal" kids. I have the best Best Friends that anyone could ever ask for! I bought my first pair of Vans! Love them! I love my family! ... Weird, but remodeling our basement bathroom has gotten us together more than once! haha. I LOVE MY GRANDMA! she is my favorite person in the whole world, and I don't think I have ever really expressed this before... so now I am. I love my grandma so much! She and I have been so close ever since I was little! Love you Grandma! Life in General... nuff said. Music, Love music lately... I got out of it for a while, but now I listen to it all the time! I've also been writing a lot of poetry lately... my book is getting full! I love it though! It takes my mind off of the bad things in life.
Photography. it is... my life. I always want to take pictures, of everything. love, love, love it! and I LOVE it when other people like my photographs! it gives me the will power to keep going! I'm so excited about my little hobby, that has sprouted into a forever growing passion! I will NEVER stop taking photographs! I can't wait for our family trip next summer... wherever we go, because I know I'll get some amazing photo's! (we're going on a bigger family trip than ever before, because both of us kids are old now, and we can "handle" it!) hahaha. Hawaii, or a Cruz, or... I really want to go to the Bahama's! My lifelong goal of a trip, is to Travel Europe. can you IMAGINE the photo opportunity there? I want to go SO badly! so so so so so! badly. anyways... that's my large spiel. hope you enjoyed!
- Nicole.

No comments: