Sunday, September 5, 2010

It's approaching...

Camping/Hiking/Drive/EverythingOutdoors Season is officially here!
... okay, well not officially. Not until my birthday at least. But seriously, I'm game to start early! Here is a list of things I want to accomplish this season...
  • Kanara Falls
  • N.H.-Pinto Drive
  • Camping on the Strip
  • Duck Creek
  • Mammoth Caves (kinda goes with Duck Creek)
  • Get Lost.
I think that Caity and I are going to accomplish the Kanara Falls tomorrow! Super Stoked for that one! it will be way rad! I've never been there before... and last night I decided I wanted to go. So I'm going. N.H.-Pinto, I've been on that drive like 20 times before, but I never get sick of it. I actually think that I am going to take my friend Hailey's Senior Photo's on that road! holler! Camping on the Strip, I wanted to do it over the summer, but my dad wouldn't let me. He will probably make us do it as a family, because there's no way he'll let me take the truck over night out to the strip alone with my friends hahaha. Duck Creek/Mamoth Caves, that is my FAVORITE place to camp. EVER. I am in love with it! I don't know why it is my fav. but it always has been! I really want to get lost, and find my way home. I've never done that before (unless if you count getting lost in the neighborhood with Kris... ;))) anyways... that is the only thing on my mind right now!
My favorite times of year are, Autumn, and Spring, because they aren't too hot, aren't to cold, and they have the most BEAUTIFUL scenery! I'm so exciteddd:))

No comments: