Thursday, September 2, 2010

Did you know?

Did you know I write poems? I write them A. Lot. and I mean... A. LOT!
I have a whole book full of them hidden in my room because I am way to scared to show anyone but caity. and now I get to add another friend to the list! Last Night I had an awesome little chat with Jennie! We talked about... EVERYTHING. and about 3 hours previous to this I wrote a lovely little poem... that I let Jennie Read! because it was totally about both of our lives, and the challenges that we are going through. So I decided it was hers:)) ... I'm still way to scared to show anyone my poems... but maybe I'm branching out? hmm... so many changes are happening right now in my life. I'm busier than ever, I don't ever say NO to anything... I have TONS of homework... I have a social life! pahh... weird, I know. anyways... this year is still amazing! I have made a couple New Best Friends, to add to my List... and I am extremely happy. more happy than ever.

No comments: