Sunday, September 12, 2010

Seventeen Forever.


AH! 10 days 10 days! Only TEN days left until I turn Seventeen Forever. I am SO OLD. Fetch. I have decided though, that my Seventeen year, is going to be the best year of my life (so far). In retrospect (vocab. word.) my best year so far has probably been the year that I turned 14. I had the Hollerin'est party ever! (Fugative/Pizza/Stay Up All Night) seriously, so much fun. I think it was even more fun that my Cereal Party! and that was fun... so you can only imagine. My party this year won't really be all that "fun" because technically I 'm not really allowed to have Birthday Parties any more. My mother says "You're too old." pahh. no. I'm never too old for an awesome party. P.s. I'm the best party planner ever. Just sayin'.
I am just so stoked/nervous about turning Seventeen! Each year, as my birthday approaches, I get very very nervous, and I don't know why. I'm just SO afraid to get another year older, and closer to leaving High School. I'm Scared of the Responsibility, the Friend Loss, the Separation. I'm just scared.
Well... that's basically it, I think I can stop rambling now. Oh, sept for, I just wanted to let you know, I changed my top three songs! I was getting bored of the other ones... and I NEVER get bored of PlayRadioPlay! Best Band. Love them! I hope you enjoy the music! and I hope you enjoy my post!

No comments: