Monday, October 18, 2010

... love it, live it, leave it.

15 reasons why I love the BG...
1. They are ALWAYS THERE!
2. They are the best friends anyone could ask for!
3. They are accepting.
4. They never give up!
5. They are adventurous.
6. They would beat someone up for me.
7. We can crush M&M's together...
8. They are great Scrapbookers!
9. They're going to live in Alpine Village.
10. They love everyone!
11. They are very loyal.
12. They love life!
13. They always make me feel better!
14. They know exactly what to say!
15. They let me be an honorary member!

( I hope one of the BG Member's reads this... jussss sayin:)))

Lately
I just love life... always. Actually... tons of stuff has gone wrong lately, but I still love life! Compared to times past, this is nothing at all! I just have to be optimistic! I really do have the best friends in the whole wide world though! They are always there for me, and they would do anything for me! I love all of you! I hope you know that! I really hate homework though... right now, that's one of the 5 things that I strongly dislike in the world.

Lessons Learned
Sometimes it is better to keep your mouth shut.
I'm going to do what I want. If you don't like it, sucks for you.
Changing for other people is stupid!
Life is short... Live it to the fullest.
When your birthday comes... it's really just another day. It's not like a year of growth springs on you over night.
True friends never leave your side. ever.
When you find a true friend, don't ever leave their side.

Photo.Graphy.
UGH! I am so frustrated right now... My photo's SUCK! I don't even have time to take photo's! ughhh. The only two things on my Wishlist right now are
Time
Wide Angle Lens
If someone could give me these... I would love you for all of eternity. Really.

Happy Birthday!
Happy, Happy Birthday to two of my best friends ever!
Addie, and Chandler!
... Weird... both on the same day too!
TOMORROW!
Holls. at you guys!

Well, I should prolly go and do some homework now... I really don't want to, but... I'm going to anyway. Much Love!
Arrivadercci
Nicolita :))

No comments: