Sunday, October 31, 2010

Apoligization.

Welp. I kinda freaked out... but I'm not sorry. It was really... I'm really, really mad, and there are some people that I have a thoroughly sincere hatred for at this moment in time. But... anyways... Life....

Life's decent, School has been okay, besides the fact that I could COMPLETELY GO WITHOUT A DAYS! oh my hecka.... I hate A days with a burning passion!
Photog - sucks.
Math - Need I say more?
English - not my fav.
Chem. - Class is okay... but... still...

on the other hand... I LOVE B DAYS!
Seminary - so celestial.
A.P.U.S.H. - Soooo much funn:))
Orchestra - basically my favorite class in the universe of classes. I do not know what I would do without Orch. P.s. I'm historian on Orchestra Council... did you know that? Well me either until a couple of days ago... hahaha.
Spanish- LOVE THIS CLASS! I think I'm going on a mission to some spanish speaking country... I want to! That would be sooo tight!

Well... anyways... i really have nothing more to say, and I'm just procrastinating doing homework... so, I guess I'll go.

No comments: