Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hollah hollah wantttttt.....


3oh!3... I want them. hahah. Okay, so maybe just to go to a concert of theirs... Caity and I are completely addicted! hahah. Like... a whole 3oh!3 album is over on my awkk playlist:)) haha. Lovee them.

Time.. I want lots of time. i have basically none. I am always doing something... and half of the time it's homework, or something that I don't even want to do. ugh!

To go to Italy... I want to go to Italy SO BAD! and Spain! And... England, Scotland, Denmark, EVERYWHERE! I just want to go...

Ocean. I want to go to the ocean horribly bad. ugh. I feel like I've been away from it for ages! It's ridiculous! grrrrrr!

Oh, and Also... I really really really really really want my dad to buy an '06 Navy Blue F150 ... suuuuchhhh a tight truck!
So yes, that's what I want.
kbye.

No comments: