Thursday, November 25, 2010

Presidentially Pardoned Turkey....

Today I learned of one of the funniest traditions of our country... EVER! bahahah. Apparently... every single year the President of the United States is given a live Turkey... He could do anything with it. hmm... What would you do if someone gave you a turkey? I can think of a few shenanigans I could pull... muahah. No... he doesn't even... put the Turkey in the bathtub... or stick it in someone's closet... instead, he PARDONS THE TURKEY! bahah. YEAH! oh my word... just like you would pardon someone from jail. They give a Presidential Pardon to the Turkey... and they send it to some Animal Shelter or something.

I uploaded a couple of photo's of our "Presidentially Pardoned Birds" from past, and present. the Black and White photograph is President Truman with his Turkey... and the bottom is... well Obama this year I'm assuming... hahaha. I bet you that they go to the store, and buy another Turkey... awesome Presidents. You may have saved the life of one bird... but you are going to eat another! We know you're not vegetarians!
Welp... hope you enjoyed my Thanksgiving post!
Adios Amigos!

No comments: