Monday, November 29, 2010

I went broke believing, that the simple should be hard...

Dare To Dream

Let nothing hold you back from
exploring your wildest fantasies,
wishes, and aspirations.
Don't be afraid to dream big
and to follow your dreams
wherever they may lead you.
Open your eyes to their beauty;
open your mind to their magic;
open your heart to their possibilities.

Dare to dream.
Whether they are in color
or in black and white,
whether they are big or small,
easily attainable or almost impossible,
look to your dreams,
and make them become reality.
Wishes and hopes are nothing
until you take the first step
towards making them something!

Dare to dream,
Because only by dreaming,
will you ever discover
who you are, what you want,
and what you can do.
Don't be afraid to take risks,
to become involved,
to make commitment.
Do whatever it takes to make
your dreams come true.
Always believe in miracles,
and always believe in you!

~ Julie Anne Ford ~

I love this Poem.
I love the Song "All we are" by Matt Nathanson.
I love life.

It's Christmas time! I am so exciteddd for the holidays! I am MAKING my friends partake in my favorite holiday passtimes... baking cookies, sledding, ice skating, caroling, secret santa... EVERYTHINGGG! So be stoked, because you have to do it anyways. haha. I am finally just about caught up on Homework, and it feels SO good! I can go to sleep at 10:00 without having to worry about all of the homework that I didn't do! hah. Such a great feeling. I hope it snows! I don't even care about a "Snow day" I just want it to snow... things seem so much more magical when the world is white.

I'm just now realizing, that I need to dream now! Because... later, is when I'm supposed to make my dreams happen. I'm so worried... about everything. I'm a huge worrier. I need to go with the flow, but be responsible at the same time. Junior year has been such a great, uplifting, changing year of my life. I'm so grateful for the friends that I've made, the memories we've shared, and the many times to come.

Only a few more days until the quarter ends! Only a few more days than that, until Christmas! And only a few more days from Christmas... is the New year! Oh good golly gosh! It's so close! 2010 has gone by so fast! I don't know if I'm ready for the new year! I... always get so sad, on my Birthday, and New Years Eve, because... it's an ending to a Chronological chapter of my life! ... but my storybook is just beginning... I have lots more to write. And I can't wait to write chapter 2011. :))

"In the end, the words won't matter. In the end, nothing stays the same. In the end, dreams just scatter, and fall, like rain."

No comments: