Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Find the Quadrilateral of the Tetra-whaaa?


Oh my frustration.
AAAAHHH!
Chemistry + Pre-Calc = the Trucks in my life.
They are RUNNING ME OVER!

I don't understand anything in Pre-Calc... And I don't think I'm going to begin to understand anything. It's so confusing, and I have no idea what is going on. I get in trouble SO much in that class, because I have so many friends. My teacher Isolated me clear on the other side of the room from my little social group... I don't enjoy this at all. Now I don't understand anything... AND I have no one to talk to. Awess.

Chemistry is not as bad as Pre-Calc. But... It's not as good as Orchestra. But nothing is. hah. Chem is difficult because it involves math.. I remember back in the day, I used to be GOOD at Math... HAH! So not true anymore. Sooooooooooo not true.

No comments: