Sunday, November 7, 2010

... A loser can win... because CIWWAF said so.

Having fun is something that I am very good at lately.
Doing homework is something that I have recently declined in faithfulness with... mehh.
I have the best friends ever.
And no, I cannot ever say this enough. Ever.
Maybe sometimes we get in fights, we get jealous, or we just get annoyed!
But in the end, we can count on each other for anything:))
I love my school.
I don't care what you say. You're wrong. Your school is NOT better than mine.
Unless you go to Desert Hills High School.
We rock.
Hol-ler.
Home of; BG, 4threeh5, Uptown Truth... and mucho much more:))
I love Cute is what we aim for.
I haven't listened to them for a good couple of years...
It seems like little kid music!
Now... I love it again:)) It's like eighth grade resurrected itself!
bahah.
I love Photographing.
I just love it.
Sometimes I have a Photo-slump..
But I always get out of it.
I hate the Cadi.
Suck.
That stupid p.o.j. machine finally died on me!
hahahaha...
Now, I get the pontiac, and hopefully... it shall serve me well:))
I can't wait to see what kind of new car my mom gets! So stoked! haha.
I love Jennie Lee Savage ELLET!
Bahhhh! I cannot believe it!
Jen Jenn! You are married now! What?!
bahh! Crazy! haha
I'm still a lil' upset that I didn't catch that boquet..
4,3,2,1...
Okay, now I'm over it. haha
BEST WEDDING EVERRR!
I loved it! So adorable!
Well.... That's it for now...
Sadies next weekend?
I think yes.
Sadies week will be the most epic ever.
You have no idea how much fun we have in store!
:)))
I am stoked.
Well. I'm done.
Bye now!

No comments: