Tuesday, November 23, 2010

(Cheese)GRATE(er)FUL..


Title: Every time I think of the word Grateful... I have to think of the word Cheese Grater... mehh. It's a Nicole thing. I always want to spell it Greatful... so thinking of Cheese Graters helps. hahah.

Well you see... I'm Grateful for a lot of things... and I know that I'll forget some of them... however, I'm going to attempt to tell you most of the things that I am Grateful for... Seeing as Turkey day is coming up and all :)))

  1. My wonderful Parents
  2. My (ehh) wonderful Sister
  3. My AMAZING Grandmother
  4. My Home
  5. The Gospel
  6. Phoebe, Lisa, Leahann, Deon, Amber, Lisa Woods, Natalie, and all of my other Amazing Young Womens leaders
  7. The most amazing friends in the world. (did I tell you they're mine?)
  8. The Atonement
  9. Music
  10. Facebook
  11. Cell Phones
  12. My Cameraaa...
  13. The gift of eye sight
  14. My cousins
  15. Modes of Transportation
  16. School
  17. Shoes
  18. Harry Potter
  19. My Violin
  20. Warm Blankies
  21. Sammy and Ginger
  22. FFA
  23. Christmas
  24. Candy
  25. Durango's
  26. Thunder Family
  27. Seminary
  28. "Martin"
  29. The Scriptures
  30. Vocabulary Words
  31. Inside Jokes
  32. Love
  33. Attractive boys
  34. My Confidence
  35. Photography
  36. Jason Aldean
  37. Prayer
  38. Eternal Families
  39. Temple Marriage
  40. Kept Promises
  41. Earned Trust
  42. Honesty
  43. President Hinckleys "Be's"
  44. Milk
  45. Santa Claus
  46. President Monson
  47. Everything that my Grandfather taught me
  48. The things that my Grandfather, and Grandmother taught my father before they passed away.
  49. The Plan of Salvation
  50. Aunts and Uncles
  51. The example that my Parents have set for me
  52. My knowledge of Right and Wrong
  53. The trials and hardships that I have overcome
  54. Repentance
There are so many things that I am Thankful for... and If I didn't have to go clean my bedroom I would continue telling you of them...
Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving!
Much Love
-Nicole

No comments: