Sunday, November 28, 2010

7 reason's to hate DBQ's...

  1. No one ever wants to write them.
  2. 5 words, Thus one can see that...
  3. I don't even understand the documents!
  4. Outside information? NO!
  5. Economic, Social, Political.
  6. Assess the validity? Don't wanna..
  7. [Document D]

Hi. My name is Nicole, and I hate Document Based Question's.
For A.P.U.S.H. we have to write these stupid papers called "Document Based Question's" I hate them with a passion. actually... I'm writing this post, instead of writing one right now. hahah. So what you're supposed to do, is take... about 10 documents that you are given, and turn them into an essay. But you can't directly use the documents. Noooooo why would you do that? I mean... Document Based... isn't in the title or anything! You have to base your paper from outside information... I hate D.B.Q.'s. They are another Truck in my life.
Kbye.

No comments: