Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Things of me...

  1. I rinse my hair with freezing cold water.
  2. I think that the most beautiful things about me are my eyes, and my curly hair.
  3. I love it when people notice my quirks.
  4. I want someone to "give" me a love song.
  5. I believe that silhouette photographs show the true personality of a person.
  6. When I get way stressed out, I have dance parties in my room, by myself. (I dont care if you think I'm weird. It rocks.)
  7. There are only 4 people in this world who I act my complete self around.
  8. I write poetry, only 1 person has read all of my poems, and only 2 people besides that one person have been privileged enough to read a select few.
  9. After I've done a photoshoot, I look through the edited photo's at least 10 times, because I am so proud of the work that I have done.
  10. I tell everyone that I don't care what people think about me, when in reality the people that I say this to have the opinion that I care about the most.
  11. There have been times when I've told myself that I want my first kiss to be on my wedding day.
  12. When I'm singing a song, I pretend that Im in the music video.
  13. I don't want a big wedding ring. I want a silver band, with an embedded diamond. Small, and Simple.
  14. My children will have a turtle as a pet.
  15. I had a pet turtle for one day!
  16. My family has a secret pet cemetery where the pets of my family, and my cousins family are buried.
  17. There is only one thing that absolutely NO ONE knows about me, and I'm waiting for the person to come along that I can tell it to.
  18. I think one of the best feelings is putting on new underwear after you get soaked in the rain.
  19. One time I tasted water that tasted like the smell of a tree.
  20. Rascal Flats annoys the heck out of me.
  21. I think my voice is annoying...
  22. I love wearing prom dresses. I would wear one to school every day if that were normal.
  23. I've had 5 blogs... this is my 6th.
  24. I try to be posh.
  25. I watch 4 shows on ABC Family, and I'm too ashamed to admit it to anyone.
  26. One of my biggest pet peeves is the Taylor Swift song "Im only me when Im with you." Come on Girl! Have some independence!!!!
  27. My Fourth Grade teacher taught me how to spell BECAUSE by saying the rhyme Bears Eat Candy And Usually Something Else, and every time I spell the word, I have to mentally say that.
  28. I text out loud.
  29. Im a good liar when I want to be.
  30. I wish I were more of a country girl than I am.
  31. I hate it when City girls pretend to be country girls
  32. I wish that I could go to the Bundy Reunion every single year.
  33. I want to go camping out on the strip. soooo badly.
  34. I love it when boys smell amazingly good.
  35. I still remember my first memory.
  36. I wish I could paint.
  37. If my feet are cold, then the rest of my body is cold as well.
  38. One of my biggest wishes is for my Grandmother to be with me at my Wedding.
  39. I want to be married in the St. George Temple.
  40. I wish I had a swing set in my back yard... not the kind with a slide, but the huge metal kind that is built into the ground, and just has two swings on it.
  41. My very first cat died on Christmas day.
  42. I think I'm acrobatic, but most of the time I hurt myself with the stunts I try to pull...
  43. I have only for really reals held hands with one boy, and it was in 8th grade...
  44. Miranda Lambert is one of my biggest hero's.
  45. Caity Rose Sullivan is my one, true, best friend in this life. I am so grateful for her, and everything that she has done for me. I would be lost without her.
  46. I have great aim... with a gun, bow, and camera.
  47. I take things way to seriously sometimes.
  48. I hate drama... but I cause a lot of it unintentionally.
  49. I love the sound of a perfect D on the violin.
  50. My favorite Christmas song isn't even a "classic" It's the Owl City Christmas Song.
  51. I always want to use the word "via" to sound smart... but every chance I get Im too afraid to take.
  52. I dont understand a lot of the things that my friends talk about...
  53. I used to be one of the three tallest girls in Elementary school... now Im one of the shortest.
  54. I wish I had an art studio.
  55. I still love to build forts.
  56. I love it when I have spiritual experiences.
  57. I love my scars. and I love their stories.
  58. I really really really wish I had an older brother.
  59. I actually do love my little sister... She's a'ait.
  60. I don't "know" any of my cousins on my mom's side.
  61. I constantly think about the future.
  62. I make a wish every night at 11:11, and its never the same wish.
  63. When I grow up, my family will have FHE every week.
  64. I'm glad that my parents make me work for everything that I receive. It ready me for my adult life, and I'll know what to do.
  65. My dad can do anything. I mean anything.
  66. Comment on this post if you actually read all of these...
  67. I conform easily.
  68. I'm a facebook addict.
  69. The thing I love most about winter, is that when you wake up, the world is sparkly.
  70. I wish I was still close to "Olive, Salsa, Cookie Pizza."
  71. I already have everything bought for Junior Prom... because I have to go even if I dont get asked... hahah.
  72. I love it when a boy surprises me, and hugs me from behind.
  73. I hate getting compliments, unless they are about my Photography.
  74. I love to abbreviate words.
  75. I love being busy.
  76. I wish I could run all the time.
  77. I am so extremely excited about Pirates of the Caribbean Four... it's ridiculous...
  78. I look up to my cousin Teila. A lot. More than she knows.
  79. I am so grateful for the relationship that I have with Jesus Christ.
  80. Emma Smith is one of my biggest Hero's.
  81. I hate ice. In my drink, and on the sidewalk, but I love to ice skate!
  82. I love hanging out with my Freshman girls... LOVE it!
  83. I love swig. a lot. I love going there even if I'm not going to drink anything...
  84. Regret; it's like eating glass.
  85. I write down my favorite line from every book that I read.
  86. I love action movies...
  87. Most of my dreams are scenes from action movies...
  88. I love the fact that I talk in my sleep... I think it's hilarious.
  89. I have watched so many scary movies... that I don't get scared anymore. I just pretend to cuddle up to cute boys. :))
  90. I think that Heavenly Father sends us sign's... I look for them everywhere.
  91. I love otter pops... a lot.
  92. I am very in tune with the spirit.
  93. I try to stop myself when I notice that Im gossiping about another person...
  94. I think I had a dream about my future children once...
  95. I want to work in the Young Womens program my whole life long.
  96. I love the smell of Axe... Phoenix, and Chocolate are my favorites.
  97. I hate to lose with a burning passion.
  98. I don't know how to pump gas...
  99. I used to hate it when people would touch me.
  100. I would rather wear Jeans than Pajamas.

No comments: