Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Piggy Bankkk #19

Has the Temple always been there? - Brinkerhoff

I was on drugs. - Mrs. Nelson

So when we were voting for Homecoming royalty, I didn't know who to vote for, so I just didn't vote. - Brinkerhoff

Do you think you'll get your pets back in the Celestial Kingdom? - Nicole
I don't like pets, so I wouldn't know. - Brinkerhoff

It's scheduled to rain every day this week. - Chandler

Don't make me pee my pants. I have to do volleyball today. - Mrs. Wallace

You're on crack. - Jazzy

Sometimes I just want to drop kick his head! - Caity

This snuggie is for like a 12x man! - Caity

It only has to be 500 pages. OH! I mean words! - Courtney Weeks

Why can't we all just eat the same kind of cereal? - Nicole
What do you mean? - Emily
I want dad's cereal! - Nicole
Well I'm pretty sure it's in his closet and he's asleep if you want it. - Emily

I remember last time I was in this care it smelled like men. Now it smells like peaches. - Taegan

You look like Michael Jackson. - Caity

I'm not sure this glass carpet is very practical. - Jeremy (Top Gear)

It's gonna be a long night for that kid... - Caity

Weren't you guys playing that dance fever game? - Mom
It's JUST dance, mom... - Nicole

Was that a bad driving joke? - Caity

Well people in Hell want Ice Water! - Dad

No comments: