Sunday, September 11, 2011

Come Fly With Me.

Homecoming 2011 = Boss.

Homecoming week, is OFFICIALLY over. Student Council is FREE! It really was SO much fun to do... but so stressful! I think I yelled at approximately EVERYONE that I came in contact with this week... (I apologize thoroughly... REALLY!) The game was SO amazing! Bud Pope, and Madi Sonju were crowned 2011 Homecoming King and Queen... oh yeah, and we had streakers run across the field. Awes. ;) The dance was a lot of fun too. :) The airport was definitely the perfect place to have the dance! Other than the broken air conditioning... everything was so great! The decorations were beautiful, we sold SO many tickets, and everyone seemed to have a bombin'. time. :) It was such a great night..... but I'm really glad it's over. :)

As Wallace would say.... We've had our baby, and the best thing is... we don't have to bring it home. :)

No comments: