Thursday, September 15, 2011

Piggy Bankkk number 17. ♥

Me, myself and I give me all the... Cigarettes? - Parker Gerth
No... that word is glory. - Brother Jones

I heard there's some ish goin' down. What's the ish? -Parker Gerth

You've got to go with a broken heart and a contract spirit. - Parker Gerth

The rumors are true. I'm a big fat slut... - Jazzy Candland

She got a boob job. - Caity
Is that even legal in our church? -Nicole

You can dance if you want to. You can leave your friends behind cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance then they aren't no friends of mine. - Meghan Simonson
What the freak? - Nicole

I love gay jerks. - Cami Roper

Well behaved women rarely make history. - annonymous

Why don't you guys laugh? - Mr. Melessa

We were like strangers who knew each other very well. - Big Fish

They flashed me! - Nicole

I'm a tree! - Nicole

Mr. Malm works at Iceberg?! - Caity

If we die, I'm gonna kill you! - Nicole

Shirtless night run? Okay. - Chandler

No comments: