Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Crawledge.

Life is just going by SO fast! I can't believe it at all! People keep telling me that first quarter is almost over, and I just can't believe it. I'm just stunned at how quick life is passing by.

So many of my friends are in College, and they say that they love it! I am so excited, but I'm nervous at the same time! I cannot wait to get out there, but I'm scared too. I'm worried about scholarships, getting into college, being split up from my best friends, and my family.

Another thing... Holy Flip! What is up with this wedding bug? SO many people are getting married! I feel like someone new gets married every weekend! My cousin Teila, who I played with throughout all of my childhood years, is getting married on Oct. 29th! I am so excited for her, but it's so weird to think! I cannot believe that she's even old enough to get married!

I feel like everything that I've grown to know and love is coming to an end, and I'm really afraid. I'm really afraid, but I know that with every ending comes a new beginning...  and while I am nowhere near ready to leave High School, I know that whatever happens is going to be a great new experience.

No comments: