Monday, September 26, 2011

You've begun to feel like home. ♥



I figured that I should probs make an actually actual post... you know, about life and stuff? All I ever do is post a picture and a quote, and that's it... and I'm getting bored of myself. So here's what's been goin' down. :)

Football games have been AMAZING this year. :) I have only gone to three or four, but they are so much fun! Our student section is louder than ever, and every game that I've been to, we have won! I love it so much! I don't think we've lost to any team in our region! Loveee it! Oh... and the Governor game to our last game, against Dixie, to do the coin toss. NBD at all.




Lately... scary movies have been my FAVORITE! Chandler and I watched two of the "Halloween"'s, and we basically make fun of them the whole time instead of actually get scared.... but it's still great. :) Today, when we were watching it, someone knocked on his door, and when we went to answer it, there was no one there... SO CREEPY! Turns out we just took 800 hours to get to the door, and they were walking away... hah. It was great.
My family is OBSESSED with this show. Every night around 9:00 we start watching it, until it's time to go to bed. It's called Top Gear, and it's a BBC Show. Richard Hammond, James May, and Jeremy... something, all star in it. It's SO hilarious! They try out all of these ridiculous vehicles, and it's just so funny to watch. They call American people "The colonists". It's seriously so funny... please watch it.


Caity and I asked our Sadies dates today. :) We had the best idea to cut up a soccer ball, and a basket ball, and fill them with Candy. It was so sick! Our posters said "It would be SWEET if you would KICK it with me at Sadies" and "It would be SWEET if you would take a SHOT and go with me to Sadies." So much fun! Loved it.
I got my 50 mm 1.8 lens! I love it SO SO SO SO much! it's amazing! It gives me so much more opportunity in my hobby! I love it SO much! The Bokeh in the background of the image is amazing! It's so stunning. LOVE it! I learned how to make light bokeh turn shapes in the background! The picture with all of the yellow hearts is actually an out-of-focus photo of a small tree with Christmas Lights on it! I learned how to make filters for my lens to turn light bokeh into shapes! Love it. :)

This one is just to show you how great my new lens is! No editing, and I don't think it looks to bad. :)

No comments: