Sunday, March 13, 2011

27 reasons why I love Spring Break in the St. Geezy. :)


  1. I have friends.
  2. My friends are kool.
  3. I LOVE my friends.
  4. My friends can John.
  5. Smores are messy.
  6. Campfires smell divine.
  7. Sick and afflicted people are fun to bring cookies to.
  8. I♥Partying.
  9. I love tanning.
  10. I love warm weather.
  11. I love the river.
  12. I love flowers.
  13. I love Photography.
  14. I steal all of my sisters spring clothes. :)
  15. Only 1 quarter until Summer :)
  16. No homework.
  17. Stay up late. :)
  18. Sleep in. :)
  19. Run around barefoot.
  20. Swimming.
  21. Outdoor activities.
  22. Carefree lifestyle.
  23. No makeup. No flat iron. :)
  24. Movies in the back yard.
  25. No violin practice required.
  26. No one currrrs what you look like.
  27. Friends erry second of erry daii. :)

1 comment:

Maddie said...

I love this picture so so so so hard!!!!!