Friday, March 18, 2011

Taylor's growing on me... :)

Today, I heard the song "Mean" by Taylor Swift (who I normally HATE the music from...) I love this song! It's so great. It's so true!

This is the part that really spoke to me...

"You, with your switching sides,
And your walk by lies and your humiliation
You, have pointed out my flaws again,
As if I don’t already see them.
I walk with my head down,
Trying to block you out cause I’ll never impress you
I just wanna feel okay again."



I've felt like this before. I know I've probably done this to my friends before as well, which makes me want to cry....

::NEW LEAF::

I'm going to start being a "builder", instead of a "wrecking ball", As one of my old Young womens leaders once said to me. I'm going to start ignoring the things that people do to bug me, and start noticing the things I like about people. I'm going to start with my closest friends... so if you get an e-mail, text, or letter from me in the next few days, you can know what's fueling it. :) I know probs only Johners, Janers, and a few Bragade membs read this blog... but I dont' care! I hope that someone out there will read this, and start noticing the good in people too! Wish me luck on my venture! :)

Peace. Love. SPRING BREAK!

No comments: