Thursday, March 24, 2011

Life is good, when good things happen.

I had a Bad spell there for a while... but I broke it! And at a good time too! I just feel good lately! I've been hangin' out with cool people, I've been making new friends, while still having fun with my golden great friends!

This week was Exec. running week, for school, and I've loved every minute of it! I had a couple of nervous break-downs... but everything turned out to be better than I expected! My party was SO amazing! I got to work with people that I really don't hang out with on a regular basis, and I made some great friends! They're definitely people that I'll hang out with in the future! Tomorrow is the assembly where we give our speeches/videos, and the student body votes! I'm so excited... but so nervous! I learned a lot about myself through running for Exec., and this has been a good experience, even if I don't make it! Nothing can break my High. :)

One of the best things that's happened this week... was just barely. :) A few minutes ago, I decided... hmm... I think I'll check my grades! So random... but I'm so glad I did, because....... I GOT AN A- IN PRE-CALCULUS LAST QUARTER! A's across the board! :) I don't even care that two of them were A-'s. :) This year has been SO difficult! I've had all A's up until this point... and I think I might be getting myself back on track this semester! I missed SO much school, because 3rd quarter is "orchestra month", but I still came out on top of everything! :)

I think I'm getting the photo-bug back. :) Winter really killed me... I hated it. No one wanted pictures! :( As of right now, I have FIVE Photoshoots booked for March, and April! :) I'm so excited, and VERY in need of them! :) haha.

Friends, School, Church, Family, Chores, Photography... EVERYTHING has been going my way, and I'm going to take advantage of it, and appreciate it while it's here! :)

No comments: