Sunday, March 27, 2011

Gaining, and losing RESPONSIBILITIES.

Gaining:
I'm really, really excited for next year. I was elected/chosen to be "Historian" in the Desert Hills Executive Council, and I'm so stoked! It's going to be very busy... but a lot of fun at the same time. :) I'm nervous for the responsibilities that I have to take on, but I know I can do it!

Losing:
Today I was released from my calling of Laurel Class President. I'm so sad to be released! I loved being President so much! It made me feel so good to be able to help everyone out so much, especially Phoebe! I'm so thankful for the time that I was given to be Laurel Pres. It was such a great experience. :) Good luck to Courtney! The new President! You'll have SO much fun! :) And Brink and I will be right there by you to help you out with whatever you need!

No comments: