Sunday, March 20, 2011

gr8est week everr.

Bragging rights? Yes... I have them.

I HAVE THE BEST FRIENDS EVERRRR!

They are the gr8est! This week was so much fun! I went to the river a ton with my frennnlys. We played board games, we ate pizza, we looked for a secret underground safe, we made cookies, we made videos, we took pictures, we slept over, we snuck out of the house at 3:00 a.m.... It was PRICELESS! We did so many fun things, and I won't ever forget this spring break! :)



^Last night Dom came over to help me finish up my student council campaign video. (which is so amazing by the way... I've watched it about 50 times... literally.)

^C8y and I had a best frenn sleepover last night, and went to... like 20 minutes of church today.. haha. It was soo great, and I'm so glad we did! We listened to "John Wall" and watched Romy and Michelles High School Reunion all night long... :) With gas prices rising, and things getting busier, we haven't had time to do ANYTHING! Not okay. But we had a ba-last this weekend. :) SOO fun! Thank you Caity! You are the Gr8est! :)


I hope everyone had a fantastic spring break. :) Because I did! It was one of the best so far. :) I didn't take as many photos as I wanted... but you know what? I'm not planning on dying any time soon... so I've got time. I'm not mad at all. :)


P.s...........


♥My loves Lately♥

I'm addicted to what I like to call 'light scents' lately... These are my two favorite right now.


^Cool Citrus and Basil
^ Green clover and Aloe

I'm addicted to B&B and I'm so not mad bout it. :)

No comments: