Thursday, March 3, 2011

He's half in love with Elizabeth, and he's half in love with you...

Facts of Life
  1. I really love my friends.
  2. I really love new music.
  3. I can't wait until the plum trees have blossoms.
  4. TEXTING IS NOT A RELATIONSHIP.
  5. Inter-tribal mixing is so posh.
  6. I love having a clean room.
  7. I love having no homework.
  8. I wish I wasn't sick.
  9. If you plan lunch at your house, you should probs make sure it's okay with your 'rents first.
  10. My Grandpa's sweaters ROCK!
  11. Mellow is Kool.
  12. You shouldn't sweat the small stuff.
  13. Don't leave anyone behind, especially friends that are good to you.
  14. Do your homework! It's easier that way.
  15. Everyone has 'those days'.
  16. Give people space.
  17. Be careful who you latch onto...
  18. BE LOYAL.
  19. Don't complain.
  20. Try, Try, and Try harder. It's all you can do.

No comments: