Saturday, July 16, 2011

Employed much?

Helloooo. So I had my interview, and it went FANTASTICALLY. I could have never asked for a better one! As you can probs tell from the photo, my interview was for a position at Payless. :) One of my fav. stores ever! At the end of the interview, the woman asking me questions asked me when I could start. :) I was sooo stoked. I had to tell her that I'll be gone the next couple of weeks, but she didn't mind at all! I officially start on August 2nd. :) One of the best things is that the store I'm working at is right next to my grandma's condo, so I can stop by before, or after work. :) I was kind of bummed when I realized I needed to find a job for senior year, because I've never had to work while going to school before, but I think this will be so much fun! I'm nor worried at all. I guess I didn't jinx myself after all. :)

No comments: