Saturday, July 9, 2011

When life gives you lemons...

Working World - Work has officially started... It's not as terrid (Terrible/Horrid = Terrid = word I accidentally made up.) as I had anticipated it to be. Yes... it's completely long hours, and it's probs not what I really would desire to do with my time every day, but I feel like I really know my way around this year, and I have a new friend to work with! (If you worked there... you would understand. Let's just say, communication isn't the easiest.)


Bad to Good - This past week started out to be one of the worst weeks ever... I was feeling sorry for myself about a couple of things... and yesterday, I decided to get over it. It ended up not being a big deal at all. :) It has actually ended up to be a really great week. :) I booked a shoot for tomorrow morning, and I actually landed a job interview. :) I hope I don't jinx myself by writing it on here... It's one of the most perfect jobs for me at this point in my life... I think it would be awesss. (I'll elaborate at a later date... maybs.)

Today  - Today actually ended up being sooo amazing! Caity came down around 8:00 to hang out with me. We made a Pizza Factory/Swig run, and ate at the river. After the river, we decided to go to the temple... but on our way we got sidetracked, when we saw Clody in his snow shack. We stopped... and it was POURING so hard, that he let us inside. We were having a crazaeee fun time! The street was completely flooded! Cait and I got soaked outside... a jeep actually drove by and we had one of those "Car drives by and splashes people with mud/water" movie moments. It was way gr8 actually. We ended up playing, the three of us until around 11:30. It was so much fun! I loved playing in the rain and not caring how wet I got! It's only the second time I've been able to do that. :/ Def worth it. :) 

1 comment:

hart said...

I'm glad your week wasn't at terrid as you thought it'd be :)