Monday, July 4, 2011

Something good can work.

I'm not tired. 

One time I went to sleep for one hour, and then my frenns woke me up to play, then 30 minutes later, they decided to stop playing and go home to sleep, but I'm not tired! So here we go... I'm just going to write. I wonder what somethings are that you don't already know... I feel like I've written everything on here.


•VACATIONS•
Leadership Camp - I'm super stoked for Leadership camp. The whole Exec. team is going up to SUU to participate in workshops and fun activities for three days. It's going to be such an amazing experience! I wasn't able to attend last year's Leadership Camp because I was working, but I'm stoked to go this year! We're staying up in Cedar for the three days, and it's just going to be a blast! I cannot wait to go!

Girls Camp - Girls Camp is coming up right after Leadership Camp! It's going to be gr8. We're going to Rockin' R Ranch and we get to ride ATVs, horses, play, and just have fun! The only two Seniors that are going are Courtney and me, but that's okay. I wish Brinkerhoff could come, but she has another camp to go to. I'm super stoked! This is my last "official" year of G.C. even though I know I'm going to go next year. :)

Cali with my Family - My fam is taking a trip to San Diego during the last week in July. I'm super stoked. I've only ever been to California one time, and I loved it. I'm stoked to go back to the ocean, and to go to the Mormon Battalion museum... and there is also a PHOTOGRAPHY MUSEUM. I'm making my 'rents take me. If I have to sit through my dad's WWII museums, he can sit through my Ansel Adams and Dorothea Lang lectures. I bet he would enjoy it anyways...

•MUSIC•
Two Door Cinema Club - As of late I'm obsessed with some amazing bands! My favorite of the moment (as I'm sure you can tell from my playlist) is Two Door Cinema Club. They're kind of a beach rock mixture. They're super gr8. 

Toy Bombs - I'm completely in love with Toy Bombs, thanks to my ventures to GoGo37 with my frennns. They're a really fun group, and they're not huge... which makes them even better. :) 

M.J.♥ - I'm still loving the M.J. craze... it's just beautiful. I wish he were still alive to grace us with his musical geniusness. He really was great. The songs that he sings are sometimes really weird... but he performs them SO well. I think that's what made M.J. so great. Not the music that he sang, but how he sang it.

•SCHOOL•
Booo. I don't want to start classes yet... well besides Exec. I'm going to totally take it easy this next year. The only difficil class that I'm taking is going to be AP Lit, and I'm good at Language Arts, so it should be a piece of cake. :) 

Orch. - I'm totally stoked to get back into Orchestra again... I miss playing my fiddle! I tried it yesterday, and my arm KILLED afterwards. It was terrible. It makes me so mad that I can't play the way that I used to. My vibrato leaves SO much to be desired, and that was my strong point. Hopefully I can build it back up again. 

Flori Culture - I'm stoked for Flori-culture, mostly just because Bleak teaches it. I think it's going to be the officer class next year, which will be awesome! I'm so stoked for FFA. I just want to start planning Sadies right now! that's one of the funnest parts of the year! 

Exec. - I'm completely and totally excited for Exec. I AM ON EXEC! It's so crazy to think... gahh! I'm one of the old, old, old, OLD kids now! I don't quite know how I feel about it...

I think that's enough for one night. 

I'm tired. 

No Regrets... just♥.

No comments: