Saturday, July 16, 2011

Tri-pod Love. ♥

Who says I can't take my own Senior Portraits?

Over the past month I've been seriously, SERIOUSLY thinking, and stressing about my senior portraits. I know who I really want to take them, but there is no way I could afford to hire him. Yesterday while I was waiting for a family to get to a photo shoot location, I pulled out my tri-pod and snapped a couple of shots, just to see if I could do it. I'm actually a little bit impressed with myself. :) Granted... it took me about five times as long to take one photo as it normally would for me to take about ten... but at least the ones I took were decent. :) I think I'm going to try and take my own senior photos! Hopefully I'll be able to get some great ones when my family goes to California in a couple of weeks. That would be the ideal spot! Some of the great things I've realized about taking my own photos are... I can get every season, pick as many outfits as I want, and as many locations as I want. :) Wish me luck!

No comments: