Saturday, July 9, 2011

You hid there last time, you know we're gonna find you...

I'm sooo stoked for this next week. :) I'm going to leadership camp with most of the 2011-2012 Exec. team. It's going to be so boss! I've already started to pack, that's how excited I am! Let me give you an edited itinerary of the things I'm the most excited for...

- Monday-
Classes
Mix n' Mingle

-Tuesday-
Adjusting the Lenses (I haven't a clue what this is... but the title intrigues ... )
Ropes Course!
Fugitive (I'll win this hard.)

-Wednesday-
Thor's Amazing Race

I'm so completely stoked to go! I am puuuuumped. :) I'm totes prepared to have my camera by my side at all moments of the day. :) It's going to be gr8 to get to know all of the other kids on Exec. even better than I already know them... I'm stoked to meet kids from other schools too! I'm totes open to everything that comes my way this next week! It's going to be a great experience.

P.s. I get to drive up to Cedar myself. :) The 'rents have only let me do this one time before, and it was to go camping in the breaks with the Richeson's and Caity.. I'm taking Clody, Whit and Chan with me. Party much? I think so. ♥

1 comment:

Maddie said...

Ropes course is a fat joke!!!