Monday, January 3, 2011

Living... Hardcore Living.


Life is just good. Christmas Break was so chill, and I loved every moment of it. Every. Single. Moment. Not one downer thing happened... I just loved it. I got every single thing that I wanted for Christmas, and New Years Eve was a delight! The last day of break was def. way fun too. I have discovered the new "hangout spot" not that Swig could ever be replaced for Summer night parties after football games... MENCHIE'S! It's such a dream. Seriously. So delicious! It's like Krave... but even better. The atmosphere rocks, and people just go there to chill and have fun. It's in the old Camera Country Building on the Boulevard. I'll definitely be menching often. hahaha.

School. Not ready to go back. Ever. ugh. Math is the worst... but to tell you the truth, I just don't want to have homework. I hate homework sooo much, and I promised myself in my new years resolutions that I would start doing my homework more... thoroughly. I wish that every new semester our classes were switched around... so we could have new people in our classes, and new experiences. I used to love my class schedule... but now I want a change. All of my hard classes are on my A day, and all of my easy classes are on my B day. No bueno. No bueno at all. I wish it were more evened out, but what can you do? Well.... Pretty Little Liars is about to start, so Hol-ler, I'm going to go watch it.
bye.

No comments: