Saturday, January 1, 2011

Sisters before Misters.

AAAAAAAAAAAAH!

This "New Year" just keeps getting better, and better, and better! Hol-LER!
reasons.....
  • I am writing this from my BRAND NEW BEDROOM COMPUTER!
  • I cleaned out everything behind my desk and found... (3 SD cards{ not that I can really use them for anything anymore...}, 3 Jonas Brothers CDs, a picture frame that has my favorite quote in {I've been looking for it for FOREVER!}, a camp rock backpack, a stack of vellum quotes, and last, but CERTAINLY not least..... MY QUOTEBOOK! HOL-freakin-LER. OH MY GOSH! get ready for a GIANT piggy bank post, because this quotebook is chalk full of amazing quotes from sophomore year!!)
  • Everthing "Christmasy" is put away.
  • We actually don't have to go back to school until TUESDAY! I thought we had to go back Monday... :))
My most favorite thing on the list is... my brand new computer of course. (Jonas Brothers CDs come in at a close second). It's SO much faster than the hp that I had before, and I think it's even a little bit faster than our family computer upstairs (which I have been banned from... I'm not mad.)

Anyways, so far, 2011 rocks! I'm not excited to get back to school... I don't want to have to worry about math... ugh. I hate math with the burning passion of life, but what can ya do? nothing. accept for do my homework. Which, I am going to do my homework... hardcore this semester. I'm taking myself back to the elementary school days where your mom wouldn't let you play until your homework was done. (My mom actually never did that... and I was always so glad, but I did my homework before I played anyways...)

That's all.
Bye!

No comments: