Saturday, January 1, 2011

When life was nothing more than living for the night...


New Years was so much fun. I went up to Leeds, and hung with Caity, and all of the kids up there, and we had such a fun time! Cait and I came back down and went to first night, and that was... interesting. Not the funnest part of my night, but whatevs. I think I'm done with going to first night. It's not ever fun... all it is is a bunch of people walking around the park freezing their butts off, and doing nothing. Even though First night, or Twilight to Midnight... whatever they're calling it now, was boooooring, I had fun! We went over to the trail to watch Fireworks, and I got some sick pictures! Anyways... it was probably one of the best New Years ever. :)) The past couple of new years we've followed around people that have done nothing fun. This year rocked, because we weren't worried about following anyone around! I loved it.

Goodbye 2010.
Hello 2011.

P.S. Weird realization...
I turn eighteen in 10 months. Holy Fetch.
I graduate High School next year. ahhhh.
I still haven't taken the ACT. uhh...


P.s.s. New Favorite song, that I can't put on my playlist... so here's the youtube video. :))


No comments: