Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Piggy Bankkk Numero Tres!

Am I vain because half of my piggy banked quotes are from my own mouth?
I don't think so...
like Caity would say... "I think we're funny." Enjoy!


Do you have a chainsaw? or a Knife in here? - Me
No. I think I have a pocket knife. - Caity
Well great. We can cut the criminals pinky off. - Me

Hurry up, I'm being Dripped upon! - caity

If you had a turtle, what would you name it? - Emily
Todd. Todd the turtle. - Me

That's quality air conditioning. - caity

(Deep Breath) .... I just creeped myself out. - Me

Great day for a duck. - Dad

Don't die. - Haley Anderson

I hate shooting ugly people! - Sam Richeson

They don't have games in Mexico? - Me

I look like America! - Amanda Adams

If I lived here alone, this place would be spotless. - Mom

No comments: