Thursday, January 20, 2011

Piggy Bankkk sixxx.

Why was that baby wearing booty shorts? - Caity

Guess where I got all this nail polish. My sister. Because I do not have anything girly besides bangs. Those are mine. - Doman

Screw boys, I could just have fun with you guys. - Doman

Brit's in jury? What? - Nicole



Youth Choir : The place where it's okay to hang out with your friends on Sunday. - Doman

I'm a lumber-Johner - Maddie Kolu

I came out of the womb saying "dirtybit" - Doman

I'm the best relationship councilor, I specialize in Chinese people. - Doman

They're only there to flirt with the girls that flirt with them, and they should just go off and get married. - Cody Clayton

I'm not in the Quotebook? - Maddie Kolu

My pocket is full of mysteries. - Doman

Teacher, come teach me. Maestro, come maest me. - Doman

Doman, let's get in your car and do it! Like twelve times! - Braden Wood
Did you hear what he just said??? - Nicole
I meant go around the round-a-bout!!! - Braden

I was just following the voices, then you guys popped out. - Missy Roberts

You almost destroyed my perfect face! - Elena Lledo

We are such idiots. Whose double chin is bigger? I have like a 5 chin right there! - Caity

I want to throw up... and then eat it. - Nicole ( I was talking about a breadstick... NOT the throw up. Gross. I feel gross even putting this here, but all quotebook quotes go I guess...)

No comments: